For preventing Heart Disease Active Sex is the main important thing because it gives good health and happiness in your daily life.
It gives you pleasure. It satisfies you. Above all, it keeps you healthy. You can burn up to 200 calories if you engage in energetic sexual activities. So that it will help you to reduces the chances of Heart Disease.
This is just the beginning for when we go into details you will know why your sex life is a very important part of you. And why it is important for preventing Heart Disease.
How Active Sex Reduces Heart Disease Risks
Take the case of women. Till they are 40, heart diseases are rare amongst them. But once they cross the menopause hurdle, the heart walls thicken, arteries stiffen and women become more prone to Heart Disease
Regular Active Sex
Here, an Active Sex life can make matters easier for you. Researchers at the Queen’s University say that making love three or more times a week helps women as well as men stay away from many diseases specially the Heart Disease.
Improved Sense Of Smell
After sex the production of the hormone prolactin surges. This causes stem cells in the brain to develop new neurons in the brain's olfactory bulb, its smell center. It can Improved sense of smell. And also reducing chances of Heart Disease.
Weight Loss, Overall Fitness
A vigorous sexual encounter equals to running 15 minutes on a treadmill or playing a spirited game of squash. Sex boosts the production of testosterone which leads to stronger bones and muscles. It also helps to keep away from Heart Disease.
In marriage the role of sex is only five percent. But it is the important first five percent. A happy sexual life brings couple closer in marriage. It brings sexual satisfaction and emotional happiness and in turn boosts your health. And help to avoid diseases like Heart Disease.
Active Sex As a Pain Reliever
During sex the hormone oxytocin is secreted in your body which in turn causes the release of endorphins. Because of these natural opiates sex acts as a powerful analgesic, elevating the pain threshold and helping to relieve the aches of conditions like arthritis, whiplash and headaches.
Sex Reduces Stress / Improves Sleep And Relaxation
Frequent sex relaxes you. Researchers indicate that couples sleep more deeply and peacefully after satiating sex. At this hour you may be able to let go of distracting thoughts.
Diet, Exercise And Fitness
Their is more to health than just exercises and a well balanced diet. So partners, make it a point to engage in active love making at least thrice a week as the benefits you mold out of this pleasurable act is truly significant in your healthy life.
So all this Active Sex, Exercise And Fitness helps to control diseases like a Heart Disease.
High levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL) represent a menacing cause of Heart Disease. By lowering the LDL level in your blood, you will automatically lower the total level of the cholesterol in your body. The HDL is known as the good cholesterol and the LDL is known as bad cholesterol.
It will prevent the occurrence of Heart Disease. You can use a drug treatment to lower the cholesterol level, but you can also use a more healthy method.
We will offer you some piece of advice on what exactly to eat and what not to eat during a diet in order to lower cholesterol level. Keep in mind that this diet it is not very difficult to respect, it requires strength of will and determination to retain yourself from eating the bad foods and help to prevent Heart Disease.
Here are some of the tips to control cholesterol for preventing Heart Disease.
4. Stop frying your food and start grilling them. It prevents the loss of vitamins from the vegetables therefore you will eat healthier as well as help to prevent Heart Disease.
5. Eating out can be a test for your determination to lower cholesterol. The best method to pass this test is to eat mainly in restaurants that are serving low cholesterol dishes.
6. Start exercising every day. You can do aerobics, you can walk or jog, you can even play basketball, but it is absolutely necessary for you to do it every day. This is the best way to prevent Heart Disease.
7. If you want to get a lower cholesterol level you must start using vegetable oils (olive oil is the best choice) or canola oils. Due to your Oil level causes a Heart Disease.
8. Always read the label on the food products you are buying to be sure of what you are buying in terms of fats level.
9. Now let’s talk about alcohol. Drinking is not exactly your best activity during a diet, as it can ruin your efforts, but latest research has shown that a glass of red wine per day can lower cholesterol in some cases. And this is useful for to control Heart Disease.
10. A cholesterol lowering medication if it is prescribed or recommended by a physician will have maximum effectiveness for your diet if you will respect it entirely.
Always remember that a diet for reducing cholesterol level will definitely help you lose weight. And also for reducing the chances of Heart Disease.
Everyone has a favorite myth about Hair Care. And we usually never let the truth get in the way of a good legend. This article examines some of the most widely known and the reality behind the Hair Care myths.
The most interesting thing is that all we have to know more about the Hair Care myths.
1. Excessive washing of hair causes hair loss/dryness
False: Frequency of washing doesn’t harm hair. Wash hair three times a week. This is one of the good Hair Care. The right shampoo for your hair type and texture will actually add moisture, body and beauty to your hair.
2. Shampoo gets your hair cleaner
False: Don’t waste your shampoo too much. For your good Hair Care a little bit shampoo is enough for short hair. Very long hair may take a little more.
3. Conditioner helps repair split ends
False: No conditioner can "repair" damaged hair. What it can do is smooth down the cuticle and make hair seem in better condition. But this also one of the good Hair Care.
4. Oiling your hair is a good Hair Care
True: Oiling your hair two to three times in a week, is the best way to care of your hair.
5. Sleeping with wet hair causes scalp fungus
False: Scalp or fungal diseases can’t be caught from sleeping with wet scalps.
6. To get your hair to grow, brush 100 strokes each day
FALSE: Brushing that much can damage the hair cuticle. Actually, your hair reacts better to a comb than a brush. Brushing it will only lead to split ends and hair breakage.
7. Sharing combs and brushes can spread scalp diseases
TRUE: Lice and other parasites can be transported from scalp to scalp through the sharing of combs, brushes and other hair care tools.
8. Cutting hair makes it grow faster and/or thicker
FALSE: Cutting your hair does not affect its normal biologically determined growth rate or overall texture.
9. Color treatment causes hair loss
FALSE: Most hair coloring products contain chemicals that can do serious harm to the hair itself if not properly used, but it won’t instigate hair loss. This is not good for your Hair Care.
10. Salon products are identical to drugstore products
FALSE: The quality ingredients found in salon products are not usually found in drugstore brands. If in doubt ,read the labels.
11. Long sun exposure favors hair loss
FALSE: Your hair acts as a shield against the sun. Hair loss appears at the follicle level and so the sun would have to penetrate at this depth to do any damage.
12. Diet is related to hair loss
TRUE: It's important to eat right in order to be generally healthy. Diet helps to your Hair Care.
13. Stress causes hair loss
TRUE: Severe stress can shut down hair production, causing temporary hair loss. This is not at all involve in your Hair Care.
14. Wearing tight braids, ponytails or buns causes baldness
TRUE: Avoid this potential problem by opting for looser styles that minimize scalp tension.
15. Smoking causes gray hair
TRUE: Smokers are four times more likely to have gray hair than non-smokers. Even worse, smoking has been conclusively linked to accelerated hair loss.
Take care of your hair. Because a good hair give you a good look.