High levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL) represent a menacing cause of Heart Disease. By lowering the LDL level in your blood, you will automatically lower the total level of the cholesterol in your body. The HDL is known as the good cholesterol and the LDL is known as bad cholesterol.
It will prevent the occurrence of Heart Disease. You can use a drug treatment to lower the cholesterol level, but you can also use a more healthy method.
We will offer you some piece of advice on what exactly to eat and what not to eat during a diet in order to lower cholesterol level. Keep in mind that this diet it is not very difficult to respect, it requires strength of will and determination to retain yourself from eating the bad foods and help to prevent Heart Disease.
Here are some of the tips to control cholesterol for preventing Heart Disease.
4. Stop frying your food and start grilling them. It prevents the loss of vitamins from the vegetables therefore you will eat healthier as well as help to prevent Heart Disease.
5. Eating out can be a test for your determination to lower cholesterol. The best method to pass this test is to eat mainly in restaurants that are serving low cholesterol dishes.
6. Start exercising every day. You can do aerobics, you can walk or jog, you can even play basketball, but it is absolutely necessary for you to do it every day. This is the best way to prevent Heart Disease.
7. If you want to get a lower cholesterol level you must start using vegetable oils (olive oil is the best choice) or canola oils. Due to your Oil level causes a Heart Disease.
8. Always read the label on the food products you are buying to be sure of what you are buying in terms of fats level.
9. Now let’s talk about alcohol. Drinking is not exactly your best activity during a diet, as it can ruin your efforts, but latest research has shown that a glass of red wine per day can lower cholesterol in some cases. And this is useful for to control Heart Disease.
10. A cholesterol lowering medication if it is prescribed or recommended by a physician will have maximum effectiveness for your diet if you will respect it entirely.
Always remember that a diet for reducing cholesterol level will definitely help you lose weight. And also for reducing the chances of Heart Disease.